Thursday 22 August 2019

New art journal for 2019 - January to May

For this year, I abandoned the traveler's notebook format and prepared a similar one in size and style, only the inserts are sewn to the cover.


There are four signatures.
Here you can see the spine.



The journal originally had a flap...


... but I cut it off after working in the journal for the first time because it was annoying me.


There's a video on my YouTube channel where I was working on the first few pages. It was a live stream so feel free to skip the boring passages (roughly the first 30 minutes). ;-)

At first, I followed the Documented Life prompts but then I got behind and just created what I wanted. Here are some of the finished pages...











1 comment:

  1. love your pages, off to watch the you tube. thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete