Thursday 27 December 2018

2018 Art journal: January to April

This year, like the year before, I chose to do my art journal in a traveler's notebook style.

I made a cover, prepared three journals (one for four months). One change was that I created my art journals with pockets (I took ATC page protectors and cut them to fit the journal).



This year, I decided to go back to the Documented Life Project. It is now ran on Facebook under "Life Documented 2018".

I didn't really manage to follow all the prompts - mainly because I have planned to have more pages in my journals than I would need for one prompt a week. But I was also getting behind and sometimes felt like creating something else.

So here are some of the pages from the first journal that covered January to April:












No comments:

Post a Comment