Tuesday 2 May 2017

ART MARKS - part TWO / 30 day challenge

Rae Missigman was hosting Part Two of her ART MARKS 30 day challenge. I totally enjoyed Part One (you can see it here), so I jumped in without hesitation.

Once again, I made a small journal using regular cardstock and bookpaper. I added some paint here and there on the pages to have something to kick-start my creativity each day.


This time, I was much busier with my "normal" life so I didn't usually have time to do one prompt every day. Most of the times, I did two pages at once.

In Part One, I used word stickers to decorate my pages. Here, I used random phrases from a book I was destashing.

Day 1 - Clustered / Day 2 - Repeating

Day 3 - Layered / Day 4 - Stacked

Day 5 - Round / Day 6 - Black and White

Day 7 - Arrow like / Day 8 - Filled

Day 9 - X'd / Day 10 - Horizontal

Day 11 - Just One / Day 12 - Erased

Day 13 - Sketched / Day 14 - Vertical

Day 15 - Transparent / Day 16 - Half

Day 17 - Pinpoint / Day 18 - Striped

Day 19 - Encircled / Day 20 - Covered

Day 21 - Parallel / Day 22 - Spiral

Day 23 - Numerous / Day 24 - Squared

Day 25 - Odd / Day 26 - Even

Day 27 - Connected / Day 28 - Dotted

Day 29 - Inside / Day 30 - Numbered

I must admit that this time, due to my busy schedule, I found it harder to focus on the creative process. Often, I didn't follow the prompts and just created something that was on my mind. Also, I sometimes felt like I was repeating myself - there are some similar pages in Part one. But... who cares?

There are flip-throughs on my Instagram - 1st half and 2nd half. I would like to thank you for all the kind comments and {hearts} you gave my photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment