Friday 27 December 2013

More Priority Journal pages

Circles
Who said procrastination was bad? Sometimes, trying to avoid chores produces a very agreeable result.

(Acrylic paint + acrylic ink drippage) 

Summer
This page was created for a Summer-themed challenge. I don't particularly like summer... My operating range is somewhere between 5 and 20°C and temperatures over 30°C damage my brain... Let alone this year's record of 39°C...


And doing a technique that requires blowing through a straw to distribute ink around a page in this heat was beyond "clever".


Door
A simple layout using a picture of a door and acrylic paints and inks.


Again, this page started with an image printed on deli paper.
cathedral door in Kirkwall

For more photos from my journal, go to my Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment