Friday 27 December 2013

New Year's Eve Worldwide Streamathon

Join me for the 2nd year of the New Year's Eve Worldwide Streamathon!

In my time block, I will be altering a cover of a Moleskine journal. This is a prototype I made:


If you want to follow me, you will need:

  • a notebook - any notebook, it doesn't have to be a Moleskine, but it has to have an alterable cover (preferably one without glossy finish) - I will be using Moleskine Squared Cahier Journal (it comes in a set of 3 in various colours)
  • tissue paper*
  • some kind of multi medium or glue to stick the tissue paper down
  • acrylic paints
  • other embellishments


* Decorated tissue paper (such as Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap) is really difficult to get in my country, so I make my own. I use deli paper - I colour it with distress inks, stamp on it, even print on it. You may find a short tutorial here. If you are interested, we can discuss this during my stream.

I will be giving away both the prototype and the journal I'll make during my stream and some of my stencils (yes, I finally got a Silhouette!!).


I will be streaming from 16:30-17:30 GMT (that is 3:30-4:30 AEDT / 12:30-13:30 AST / 11:30-12:30 EST). For more details, go to Jen's page. There is also a video wall showing when a stream is live. 

.........................................

Update
This is the journal I altered during the Streamathon:



1 comment: