Friday 25 January 2013

Invisible

This page started with some texture paste leaves in the background and a tissue sewing pattern glued over the whole thing. And then it remained waiting for inspiration for several weeks.
Then I bought two bottles of Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels – the only two bottles available in my country at that time. I fell in love with this product and wanted to spray it on everything. So the page got a fair dosage of Glimmer Mist combined with Dylusions. It created awesome background which I ruined when I wanted to apply glossy varnish to seal it. The brush would take away all the Glimmer Mist but I managed to save the day by applying the varnish with a sponge. But the nice sprayed patterns vanished.
[quote by Richard Buckminster Fuller]
It seems I'm repeating myself – I forgot I used the word “invisible” only a couple of weeks ago. Never mind... but somewhere at the back of my head someone is telling me to remove the quote and find a new one... [sigh]

No comments:

Post a Comment