Friday, 25 January 2013


After painting several vibrant orange/reddish pages, I needed something more “pastel”, less distinctive. The colour combination I decided to use in the end isn't something I would normally choose but I'm really surprised how well it all came out.

[quote by Salvador Dalí]
The background is done again using my favourite “stamped tissue/deli paper” technique. I stamped the images with my new favourite stamp set “Architectural Trims” by Tattered Angels.
Several months ago, I tried the caught-in-crystal technique. I admit, I re-purposed it to my needs and to my supplies (I was never good at following instructions anyway and we don't have the floor polish you are supposed to use). So I had several “crystal” circles which I originally intended to use on my Christmas cards as baubles. But I think they look good as flowers too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment